Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 Resolution

I am trying painfully to finish up book reviews for the few books I finished up 2010 with.  With the holidays and family visiting, I was not able to get to read as much as I really wanted to either.  For now, as I'm trying to decide which book challenges I want to join, I am going to make only 2 resolutions: read 100 pages a day, and read the classics, but not exclusively.  I am going to be following along with Lifetime Reading Plan's blog and will try to read along.  I tend to be a perfectionist and do not like to leave anything out in the process.  This is why it is taking me so long to post.  Enough complaining, and back to a life filled with reading no matter what else is going on in my life.  Now, if I could only open up my new Ipad, which my son gave me for Christmas, I can enjoy all these free books I am hearing about!

No comments:

Post a Comment